Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sick, Under the weather, Not feeling good...

Whatever you want to call it...I had it the past few days...Started last Friday and is moving from the head to the chest...I actually broke down and saw the doctor yesterday...Totally not like me...Z-pack it is...Miraculously feeling well enough today to go to work...

I haven't done a lot of sharing from my Etsy Shop on my blog but I think it's time I start...

Here's a new focal listed this week...DELICATE SUMMER FLOWER...

2 comments:

Maybeads said...

Lovely bead, Eileen! I love how the petals are melted in with the bumpy centers - so pretty!

Glad you're starting to feel better!

Ramblin Mama said...

Sorry you've been under the weather. Feel better soon!

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive