Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Father's Day Message...

Happy Father's Day to all of those dads out there...
Today was an absolutely beautiful day weather wise...Couldn't ask for a more perfect day with all of the rain we've been having...The day started with breakfast, or course...A drive to the cemetary to visit our dad's (mine and my husband's)...A phone call while at the cemetary from #1 son, who lives out of state...I know that made my husband's day...Then #2 son, who is 9, decided he wanted to take a fishing trip with us and rent a boat...Off we drove and decided to go with the plan...We had a great time...Caught lots of seaweed but no fish...





Happy Father's Day to the man I love,
the wonderful father of my kids
and my partner for life... ♥

1 comment:

Desia said...

No substitute for family. You're so fortunate.

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive