Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Meditation Contemplation

On any given Monday I will post a picture or quote that provokes some sort of thought or meditation for myself and I hope as well for my readers...Today I am asking for your comments, input and suggestions...It's called ORGANIZATION which I have very little of in my craft, computer and guest room...I won't touch on the other areas of my world that might be disorganized at this time...My focus for the time being is my creative space, little that it is, approximately 9.5 x 14...Not too shabby but definitely messy...I would like to create 3 areas to create, 1) jewelry creation, 2) paper crafting and 3) paint dabbling...

Here is a panoramic view (new download on phone) of my space...If you have any ideas or suggestions or think it's fine the way it is please leave a comment...Thanks for your support...

No comments:

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com