Monday, August 6, 2012

When i saw this on the shelf at the library and read the little blurb that said...


Stop Being A Moron and Start


Getting Skinny!

If you can't take one more day of self-loathing, you're ready to hear the truth: You cannot keep shoveling the same crap into your mouth every day and expect to lose weight.   I knew I had to read this...Let me know if you read the book and if it motivated you into the new "skinny" you...Maybe it will be my kick in the butt to get me back on track...

No comments:

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com