Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stabbing at this Painting Mixed Media Thing...

Hi Everyone...
This is a quick share and post to reveal my attempt at the Simon Says Stamp and Say PAINT challenge...Since meeting my friend Dale I've been intrigued by her mixed media talents and am broadening my horizons by giving these a go...I enjoy the simple size of the ATC...To me, it's manageable, quick and fun...So...here is my attempt at the PAINT challenge this week...

Most people reveal the products they use and how they go about creating their masterpieces...OK, here goes...This ATC is created on a thick piece of art paper...I sprayed with a glimmer spray, stamped block backgrounds, part of a word stamp that says "Love, the language of the heart"...As you can see i also glued some curly thread and attached one of my handmade paper beads...So, whatcha think...


WISH ME LUCK!...I sure hope I am the lucky winner this week...


2 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely ATC Eileen! The textures and colours of the background are wonderful and I love that little paper bead you added, and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful! I love all of the texture and the colors you chose! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com